At this time, we are continuing to monitor the current COVID-19 situation carefully. We will continue to adhere to CDC recommendations, as well as those from federal, state, and local authorities. We have not had any cases of COVID-19 reported from our staff or clientele.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL THERAPY SERVICES.
We have taken the following measures to ensure the continued safety of our valued clients:
1. All massage therapy, fitness classes, foundation training classes have been canceled.
2. We are limiting physical therapy services to those clients with essential physical therapy needs. Those clients include our post surgical population, as well as clients who would otherwise require additional medical resources if their physical therapy services became unavailable.
3. We have significantly reduced our hours of operation. We are limiting our clinical staff to one clinician on duty at a time. Only essential staff and the client themselves will be allowed into our facility. This effectively limits our occupancy of our 3800SF facility to 5 people or less at a time.
4. We will be closing our office completely on Wednesdays to allow for an additional day of professional medical deep cleaning from an outside agency.
5. We are requiring our staff, as well as our clients, to remain at home if they present with any symptoms of illness whatsoever. We are screening every individual entering the building with a questionnaire and a temperature check. We continue to require hand-washing from any individual entering our building. Our staff will continue to use anti-septic practices before and after each treatment. We are disinfecting all contact services in the facility on an hourly basis, as well as before and after a client or staff member enters or uses a space.
6. We have a Tele-PT system in place that can be a valuable service for our clients with non-essential physical therapy needs. Call our office for details regarding this option.
Please call us at 248-289-1168 with questions or concerns. Stay informed, stay safe.
Refer to this CDC link for the latest government recommendations.